Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Columbus Dance Arts Academy


Please excuse me for a certain lack of vividness in my description of the class at the Columbus Dance Arts Academy. As many notes as I took on our trip, I find that they lack color and imagination, and I am writing this more than a month after the fact. So I will have to rely on my faulty memory to recreate it.

What I remember most about the Dance Arts Academy was how full of life it was. There were energetic students passing through the narrow halls in all directions and watching the classes as they wrapped up through studio windows.

I recall being impressed with the open friendliness of everyone, with the spaciousness of the studio and with the focus of the students. We'd like to thank everyone for coming, and for inviting us to your studio.